- Design, develop and support data warehouses, dashboards and reporting tools for operational and business impact data.
- Write extract, transform and loads (ETL) to automate routine data collection and reporting processes using a variety of traditional as well as large-scale distributed data systems.
- Work with Business Analysts and other non-technical business users to understand their analytical needs, document and prioritize requirements, and to help them effectively use the data and analytical tools that the team has developed.
- Write and review end-user documentation and technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and future data systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Python, Linux, C++, Java, SQL, Engineering, Unix, Internal Tools, Algorithms.
- As a Data Engineer, you'll design and develop the data systems, reporting tools and structured analyses to ensure that the Client's team members have the support and operational insights they need to make crucial business decisions.
-Design innovative data solutions and solve challenging problems using Client's large-scale production data infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on quantitative or technical fields (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with relational databases including SQL queries, database definition, and schema design.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Python, Java, C++, etc.).
- Experience writing and maintaining extract, transform, and load scripts (ETLs) which operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses.
- Experience with Unix or GNU/Linux systems including shell scripting.
- Experience working with and developing for non-technical users (defining requirements, explaining technical concepts to non-technical business users, etc).
- Understanding of fundamental computing concepts including data structures and algorithms (including trees, graphs, file formats, algorithmic complexity).
- Familiarity with non-relational data storage systems (NoSQL and distributed database management systems).
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
Contact Company:Religare Health Insurance Company Limited